Sunday, September 11, 2011

Benchmade Griptillian scales?

At the USN show a nice chap named Tom Jones came up to me, no not the famous singer, a friendly guy from England.  He loved my manix 2 scales but didn't have one, nor did he really want one, but he had a whole list of other knives he wished I made handles for.  One of which was a Benchmade Griptillian.  He let me borrow his so that I could digitize it and make some scales for it, so that's on the list of projects right after the Para2.

2 comments:

  1. I want to get in line for custom Benchmade 553 Griptilian scales right behind Tom Jones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I will be working on Griptillian scales in June and July this year. Please send me an e-mail to johngrimsmo AT gmail DOT com to confirm your interest and to give me your contact info. Thanks!
    John

    ReplyDelete